Logo Design & Branding Services
The custom designs of GraFitz Group Network have a long standing reputation of effectively summarizing a company’s business philosophy, while clearly identifying areas of expertise in their customized logo and brand creation services. Branding is the process of turning your business and services into a household name by establishing a unique presence that makes you stand out from your competitors. With the use of a unique logo, designed by GraFitz Group Network, your business will acquire the brand recognition needed to support its competitive edge.
Our logo design process allows us to design the best logo for your business. This is how we do it:
1. Getting to Know Your Business or Product
To begin, we do a Q & A with you, either in person or over the phone. We also have a logo design questionnaire that we ask you to fill out online if you wish. This helps to begin the process of working toward a successful logo design.
Some of the questions we cover are the following:
- Business Profile - A summary of your business and history
- Positioning - Your service or product, brand, and competition
- Why the New Logo Design? - Why are you developing a logo? Is it a logo for a new business, new product, sister product, new service, a redesign, etc.?
- Demographic - age, gender, income, location, lifestyle
- Previous/Current Marketing - What kind of presence do you currently have going? Advertising, direct mail, graphic design, website, press, PR, etc.
- Your Message - What are you trying to convey? Strength, professionalism, youth, quality, etc.
2. Research and Brainstorming
Based on the information we have about your company, we do some research of our own, considering competition, current market trends, your goals, and just what makes your business or product special.
We design options for your logo and narrow it to the 8 we present to you. We have 2 designers working on your project. Because of our experience, we are able to consider all of the media in which it will be used, taking care to make sure the logo design will work large, small, animated, embroidered, and on various color backgrounds.
4. Presentation / Feedback
The logo designs are presented in a PDF. Based on our fixed-price logo package, you then choose a design or combination of designs from up to 8 unique choices. We then receive your comments and changes, such as color, sizing, and fonts.
Following client review, we make revisions to the design you’ve chosen. We do unlimited changes because we strive to create an identity that will establish a solid, timeless brand for your business.
6. Delivery in Various Formats
We supply you with your final logo design in any and all formats (jpg, tiff, ai, esp., pdf)